1982-1990 of release
Repair and operation of the car
- 1.1. Governing bodies and devices
+ 1.1.1. Release models till January, 1988
+ 1.1.2. Release models since January, 1988
1.2. Window regulators with the electric drive
1.3. An external rear-view mirror with the electric drive
1.4. Internal rear-view mirror
1.6. Forward seats with mechanical adjustment
1.7. Forward seats with the electric drive
1.8. Transportation of lengthy subjects
+ 1.9. Start of the engine
1.10. Precautionary measures at an engine stop
1.11. Cruise control
1.12. Heating and ventilation
1.13. Control panel conditioner
1.14. On-board computer
1.15. Control of the on-board computer on release models till January, 1988.
1.16. Blocking of the internal handle of the lock of a back door
1.17. Car running in
1.18. Check of the car before departure
1.19. Replacement of operational liquids and lubricants
+ 1.20. Servicing of cars of release till August, 1985.
- 1.21. Servicing of cars of release since August, 1985.
1.21.1. Maintenance of the engine
1.21.2. Transmission maintenance
1.21.3. Maintenance of a running gear
1.21.4. Maintenance of a steering
1.21.5. Maintenance of brake system
1.21.6. Maintenance of electric equipment
1.21.7. Maintenance of a body
1.22. Frequency of greasing of knots of the car
+ 2. Technical characteristics
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Exhaust system
+ 6. Power supply system
+ 7. Transmission
+ 8. Running gear
+ 9. Steering
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Body
+ 12. Electric equipment
Through each 30 000 km of run it is necessary:
1. To check and if necessary to adjust a tension of a belt of the drive of auxiliary units (the generator, the pump of the hydraulic booster of a steering, etc.).
2. To check tightness of system of greasing. At detection of dribble of oil to tighten fastening of knots of system of greasing.
3. To check tightness of a power supply system and a condition of hoses. At detection of dribble of fuel to tighten nuts, the union and collars of fastening of hoses. Hoses on which there are cracks, anguishes or if rubber lost elasticity to replace.
4. To check and if necessary to adjust the frequency of rotation of a cranked shaft idling both the content of carbon monoxide (WITH) and hydrocarbons (SN) in the fulfilled gases.
5. To replace spark plugs. To clear high-voltage wires and tips of candles of dust and dirt.
6. To replace the fuel filter.
7. To replace the filtering element of the air filter.
8. At diesel engines to check and if necessary to adjust a cam-shaft drive belt tension.
9. To check a compression in engine cylinders.
Through each 12 000 km of run at the diesel engine to replace a belt of the drive of a camshaft and a belt of the drive of the fuel pump of a high pressure.
Once a year it is necessary:
1. To check tightness of the cooling system and a condition of hoses. At detection of dribble of cooling liquid to tighten collars of fastening of hoses. If on hoses cracks are found, anguishes or rubber lost elasticity, hoses to replace.
2. To check the level of cooling liquid and if necessary to add to norm. To check density of cooling liquid and if necessary to add a concentrate.
3. To replace oil in a case of the engine and an oil filter.
4. To check tightness of system of production of the fulfilled gases.