1982-1990 of release
Repair and operation of the car
- 1.1. Governing bodies and devices
+ 1.1.1. Release models till January, 1988
+ 1.1.2. Release models since January, 1988
1.2. Window regulators with the electric drive
1.3. An external rear-view mirror with the electric drive
1.4. Internal rear-view mirror
1.6. Forward seats with mechanical adjustment
1.7. Forward seats with the electric drive
1.8. Transportation of lengthy subjects
+ 1.9. Start of the engine
1.10. Precautionary measures at an engine stop
1.11. Cruise control
1.12. Heating and ventilation
1.13. Control panel conditioner
1.14. On-board computer
1.15. Control of the on-board computer on release models till January, 1988.
1.16. Blocking of the internal handle of the lock of a back door
1.17. Car running in
1.18. Check of the car before departure
1.19. Replacement of operational liquids and lubricants
+ 1.20. Servicing of cars of release till August, 1985.
+ 1.21. Servicing of cars of release since August, 1985.
1.22. Frequency of greasing of knots of the car
+ 2. Technical characteristics
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Exhaust system
+ 6. Power supply system
+ 7. Transmission
+ 8. Running gear
+ 9. Steering
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Body
+ 12. Electric equipment
Daily before departure from garage it is necessary to check:
1. And if necessary to bring air pressure in tires to norm.
2. Oil level in an engine case. It has to be between tags of min and max on the index (probe) of level of oil. If level is lower than min tag, to add oil in the engine. It is necessary to add oil of the same brand what is filled in in an engine case. To watch that oil level in a case kept about max tag. Not to fill in oil above max tag: it will lead to the raised oil consumption.
3. Liquid level in the engine cooling system. Level of cooling liquid has to be about a tag on a broad tank. If necessary to add cooling liquid in a broad tank.
4. Level of brake fluid in a tank of the main cylinder of a brake. It has to be higher than min tag. If necessary to add liquid in a tank to max mark.
5. To examine hoses and tubes of power supply systems, coolings and greasings of the engine. Dribble of fuel, cooling liquid and oil should not be. If there are dribble traces, to tighten collars of fastening of hoses.
6. Serviceability of working brake system and parking brake.
7. Serviceability of instrumentations, screen wiper, washer of a windshield, headlights, indexes of turns and back lamps. This inspection is carried out at the working engine.