1982-1990 of release
Repair and operation of the car
- 1.1. Governing bodies and devices
+ 1.1.1. Release models till January, 1988
+ 1.1.2. Release models since January, 1988
1.2. Window regulators with the electric drive
1.3. An external rear-view mirror with the electric drive
1.4. Internal rear-view mirror
1.6. Forward seats with mechanical adjustment
1.7. Forward seats with the electric drive
1.8. Transportation of lengthy subjects
+ 1.9. Start of the engine
1.10. Precautionary measures at an engine stop
1.11. Cruise control
1.12. Heating and ventilation
1.13. Control panel conditioner
1.14. On-board computer
1.15. Control of the on-board computer on release models till January, 1988.
1.16. Blocking of the internal handle of the lock of a back door
1.17. Car running in
1.18. Check of the car before departure
1.19. Replacement of operational liquids and lubricants
- 1.20. Servicing of cars of release till August, 1985.
1.20.1. Maintenance of the engine
1.20.2. Transmission maintenance
1.20.3. Maintenance of a running gear
1.20.4. Maintenance of a steering
1.20.5. Maintenance of brake system
1.20.6. Maintenance of electric equipment
1.20.7. Maintenance of a body
+ 1.21. Servicing of cars of release since August, 1985.
1.22. Frequency of greasing of knots of the car
+ 2. Technical characteristics
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Exhaust system
+ 6. Power supply system
+ 7. Transmission
+ 8. Running gear
+ 9. Steering
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Body
+ 12. Electric equipment
Through each 15 000 km of run it is necessary:
1. To check tightness of a hydraulic actuator of coupling. At detection of dribble of brake fluid to tighten collars of fastening of a hose and a nut of fastening of tubes. If on a hose there are cracks, anguishes or rubber lost elasticity, a hose to replace.
2. To check and adjust a free wheeling of a pedal of coupling (the mechanical drive).
3. To check tightness of a transmission. If oil leaks on the socket of cases of KP, to tighten fastening bolts.
4. To check oil level in a transmission and if necessary to add.
5. To check a condition of protective covers of CV JOINTS. To replace the torn covers.
Through each 45 000 km of run to perform all works which should be carried out after 15 000 km of run, and, besides, to replace oil in an automatic transmission, and also in a case of the main transfer.