1982-1990 of release
Repair and operation of the car
- 1.1. Governing bodies and devices
+ 1.1.1. Release models till January, 1988
+ 1.1.2. Release models since January, 1988
1.2. Window regulators with the electric drive
1.3. An external rear-view mirror with the electric drive
1.4. Internal rear-view mirror
1.6. Forward seats with mechanical adjustment
1.7. Forward seats with the electric drive
1.8. Transportation of lengthy subjects
+ 1.9. Start of the engine
1.10. Precautionary measures at an engine stop
1.11. Cruise control
1.12. Heating and ventilation
1.13. Control panel conditioner
1.14. On-board computer
1.15. Control of the on-board computer on release models till January, 1988.
1.16. Blocking of the internal handle of the lock of a back door
1.17. Car running in
1.18. Check of the car before departure
1.19. Replacement of operational liquids and lubricants
- 1.20. Servicing of cars of release till August, 1985.
1.20.1. Maintenance of the engine
1.20.2. Transmission maintenance
1.20.3. Maintenance of a running gear
1.20.4. Maintenance of a steering
1.20.5. Maintenance of brake system
1.20.6. Maintenance of electric equipment
1.20.7. Maintenance of a body
+ 1.21. Servicing of cars of release since August, 1985.
1.22. Frequency of greasing of knots of the car
+ 2. Technical characteristics
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Exhaust system
+ 6. Power supply system
+ 7. Transmission
+ 8. Running gear
+ 9. Steering
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Body
+ 12. Electric equipment
Through each 15 000 km of run it is necessary:
1. To clear the battery of dust and dirt. To wipe a battery surface the fabric moistened in ten-percentage solution of liquid ammonia or the calcinated soda for removal of the electrolyte which got on a surface. Then to wipe a battery surface dry.
2. To check electrolyte level in the battery and if necessary to add the distilled water.
3. To check tension of the battery and if necessary to recharge the battery.
4. To check and if necessary to adjust light of headlights.