1982-1990 of release
Repair and operation of the car
- 1.1. Governing bodies and devices
+ 1.1.1. Release models till January, 1988
+ 1.1.2. Release models since January, 1988
1.2. Window regulators with the electric drive
1.3. An external rear-view mirror with the electric drive
1.4. Internal rear-view mirror
1.6. Forward seats with mechanical adjustment
1.7. Forward seats with the electric drive
1.8. Transportation of lengthy subjects
+ 1.9. Start of the engine
1.10. Precautionary measures at an engine stop
1.11. Cruise control
1.12. Heating and ventilation
1.13. Control panel conditioner
1.14. On-board computer
1.15. Control of the on-board computer on release models till January, 1988.
1.16. Blocking of the internal handle of the lock of a back door
1.17. Car running in
1.18. Check of the car before departure
1.19. Replacement of operational liquids and lubricants
- 1.20. Servicing of cars of release till August, 1985.
1.20.1. Maintenance of the engine
1.20.2. Transmission maintenance
1.20.3. Maintenance of a running gear
1.20.4. Maintenance of a steering
1.20.5. Maintenance of brake system
1.20.6. Maintenance of electric equipment
1.20.7. Maintenance of a body
+ 1.21. Servicing of cars of release since August, 1985.
1.22. Frequency of greasing of knots of the car
+ 2. Technical characteristics
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Exhaust system
+ 6. Power supply system
+ 7. Transmission
+ 8. Running gear
+ 9. Steering
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Body
+ 12. Electric equipment
Through each 15 000 km of run it is necessary:
1. To check tightness of a hydraulic actuator of brakes. At dribble of brake fluid to tighten nuts of fastening of brake hoses and tubes. If on hoses cracks are noticeable, anguishes, etc. to replace hoses. If when pressing a brake pedal any hose is inflated, it means that braid threads tore. Such hose also should be replaced.
2. To check a condition of cables of the parking brake. If there are damages of covers or cables, they are replaced.
3. To check a condition of brake shoes of lobbies and back brake mechanisms. Worn-out blocks need to be replaced at the same time on the left and right wheels.
Once in 2 years during next THAT to replace brake fluid in a hydraulic actuator of brakes. This operation is recommended to be performed in the spring.