1982-1990 of release
Repair and operation of the car
- 1.1. Governing bodies and devices
+ 1.1.1. Release models till January, 1988
+ 1.1.2. Release models since January, 1988
1.2. Window regulators with the electric drive
1.3. An external rear-view mirror with the electric drive
1.4. Internal rear-view mirror
1.6. Forward seats with mechanical adjustment
1.7. Forward seats with the electric drive
1.8. Transportation of lengthy subjects
+ 1.9. Start of the engine
1.10. Precautionary measures at an engine stop
1.11. Cruise control
1.12. Heating and ventilation
1.13. Control panel conditioner
1.14. On-board computer
1.15. Control of the on-board computer on release models till January, 1988.
1.16. Blocking of the internal handle of the lock of a back door
1.17. Car running in
1.18. Check of the car before departure
1.19. Replacement of operational liquids and lubricants
- 1.20. Servicing of cars of release till August, 1985.
1.20.1. Maintenance of the engine
1.20.2. Transmission maintenance
1.20.3. Maintenance of a running gear
1.20.4. Maintenance of a steering
1.20.5. Maintenance of brake system
1.20.6. Maintenance of electric equipment
1.20.7. Maintenance of a body
+ 1.21. Servicing of cars of release since August, 1985.
1.22. Frequency of greasing of knots of the car
+ 2. Technical characteristics
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Exhaust system
+ 6. Power supply system
+ 7. Transmission
+ 8. Running gear
+ 9. Steering
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Body
+ 12. Electric equipment
Through each 15 000 km of run it is necessary:
1. To check gaps in hinges of steering drafts.
2. To check a condition of protective caps of hinges of steering drafts. If on caps there are cracks, gaps, etc., they need to be replaced.
3. To check existence of a side play of the steering mechanism and if necessary to adjust the mechanism.
4. To check fastening of the steering mechanism to a body and if necessary to tighten fastening bolts.
5. To check tightness of the steering mechanism. If there are greasing dribble traces, to replace cuffs.
6. At a steering with the hydraulic booster to check liquid level in a tank and if necessary to add to norm.